Does a pet help you deal with your mental illness?
Do you need to document your pet as an assistance animal?
A licensed healthcare professional can help!
Choose from 3 different plans that will help you get the documentation and assurance you need to prove that a pet is more than just a pet to you. You will get a professional assessment of your emotional or mental health disorder and, if you qualify, receive legitimate documentation signed by a healthcare professional, who is licensed in your state of residence.
Get documentation to support your needs.
Receive a professional assessment of your emotional or mental health disorder and documentation to make your pet part of your mental wellbeing plan.
Need your pet to live with you? Don’t compromise your lifestyle to own an ESA. An ESA Housing Letter will allow your ESA to stay with you despite residential pet restrictions.
Get your ESA Housing Letter for
Do you and your ESA prefer extra protection? Our ESA Plus service guarantees the best support for all your emotional support animal needs and comes with discounted renewal.
Start your ESA Plus service for
Want to know if you qualify for a psychiatric service dog? A PSD letter provides peace of mind and documentation affirming your need for a service dog.
Your PSD letter awaits for
What you can expect working with ESA Doctors.
- Your licensed healthcare professional will contact you directly.
- If you qualify, your LHCP will provide you with a letter based on federal and state regulations.
- Your LHCP commits to privacy rules for your safety and security.
- You and your landlord will be able to verify your LHCP’s licensing information.
- Our expert support team will provide you with helpful information for housing and air travel.
- Even after you are approved for a letter, we will continue to help you and work as your advocate.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you!