Are you looking for a pet friendly apartment?
See if you qualify for medical exemption from no pet apartments.
Finding an apartment is difficult. Finding a pet-friendly apartment may feel impossible. If your pet helps with one or more of the following, you may qualify for an Emotional Support Animal:
- Combats your depression
- Helps lessen your anxiety
- Provides needed comfort and companionship
- Increases happiness and allows you to perform daily tasks
If you qualify for an ESA, “no-pet” apartments are required to accept your pet! In addition, you are not required to pay any pet deposits ($500-$2,000) or increased rent ($50-$250 a month) for your emotional support animal. See if you qualify by taking our quick ESA exam below.
Benefits of emotional support animal certification, commonly known as a therapy pet certification, for your cat or dog
- Unlimited access to apartment housing even if they have a no-pet policy
- Rent the apartment you want, even if they have a specific no dog or cat policy
- Waive any dog or pet deposits for apartments
- Waive any excessive monthly pet fees
- All airline travel fees for your pet (domestic travel) are waived – fly with your cat, dog, or other pet in cabin