ESA Doctors Near Me

Are you looking for a legitimate healthcare professional (LMHP) specializing in emotional support animals (ESA)? Do you need to know if you qualify for a psychiatric service dog (PSD)? ESA Doctors can connect you with a professional who is appropriately licensed for your state to evaluate your condition and issue legitimate letters.

Other ESA letters sites only offer you one therapist per state or do not assess your situation. ESA Doctors works with a nationwide network of licensed therapists and doctors who care about you and issue authentic ESA Letters and PSD letters.

Find ESA Doctors Near Me

  • Find ESA Doctors Near Me

    To know if we have a licensed healthcare professional on standby for your state, fill in the form below.

Steps to Finding an ESA Doctor – Licensed Professional Near Me

  1. Submit your information in the form above. We will email you the availability for your area.
  2. Follow the link in the email to complete the questionnaire.
  3. We will connect you with the healthcare professional licensed for your area.
  4. After their evaluation, get your ESA or PSD letter via email for immediate use, issued on the LMHP’s letterhead.

It is important to get your ESA letter from a professional who is licensed in your state and understands ESA and PSD rules. We understand how important your assistance animal is and want your ESA Letter to be legitimate and work for you. Don’t be denied your rights due to a faulty ESA Letter obtained from a questionnaire source.

Emotional Support Animal Letter (ESA letter)

Do I Have to Register My Emotional Support Animal?

No! ESA Registration is not recognized under the law. Landlords will reject you and your animal if you only present a registration card or certification. The only way to qualify your pet as an emotional support animal is to get a letter from a licensed healthcare professional. Don’t be fooled by registration or certification sites – federal and state rules do not recognize these methods.

What Do I Do With My ESA Letter?

Once you have your ESA letter, you can live with your emotional support animal even if your building has a no-pets rule in place. Federal and state laws exempt ESA owners from pet fees, deposits, and breed/size restrictions. You can submit your ESA letter to your landlord, co-op, or HOA before or after signing your lease.

If you have questions about the ESA process, please see our FAQ or reach out to us directly. We are happy to help you!

Complete the ESA questionnaire to see if you qualify for an ESA:


Get the Help and Love you deserve.

Psychiatric Service Dog Letter (PSD letter)

What Does a PSD Letter Contain?

A PSD letter comes from a licensed healthcare professional who evaluates whether you have a disability that qualifies you for a psychiatric service dog. Owners of psychiatric service dogs have special legal rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Fair Housing Act (FHA), and Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA). These laws give your PSD access to places regular pets are not allowed. For example, PSDs are allowed to board flights free of charge.

How do you Qualify For a Psychiatric Service Dog?

To qualify for a PSD under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), you must have a psychiatric disability and a trained service dog that performs tasks relating to your disability. 

We can pair you with a licensed professional who can determine whether you have a qualifying condition. If you qualify, they will issue a signed PSD letter.

If you are interested in a Psychiatric Service Dog Letter, we are happy to connect you with a licensed healthcare professional that can assist you.

PSD Letter

Get your Psychiatric Service Dog Letter Now