ESA Doctors Near Me2021-01-06T06:40:22+00:00

ESA Doctors Near Me

Looking for a legitimate ESA doctor or licensed mental health professional near you? Make sure that you connect with a licensed therapist or ESA doctor that is licensed to practice in your state. There are some ESA letter sites that only offer you one choice of therapist from one state. ESA Doctors works with a large network of licensed therapists and doctors from all over the country. 

Find ESA Doctors Near Me

Steps to Finding an ESA Doctor Near Me

  1. Fill out your information in the therapist locator box above
  2. Complete the questionnaire
  3. Get connected to an ESA doctor or therapist licensed near you
  4. Get your ESA letter via email for immediate use and snail mail, if you want

Not all states require in-state licensing for ESA doctors or therapists to write ESA letters. If you do live in a state that requires in-state licensing and you get your letter from a non-licensed therapist, you may be turned away at the airport or by your landlord. Every state has their own set of rules and ESA Doctors stays up to date with the latest rules and regulations. Making sure that your ESA letter is legitimate is very important to us. We take our job very seriously and we will make sure that you are connected to an ESA doctor near you. Don’t be denied your rights due to an illegitimate ESA letter. Contact us if you have any questions about our process.

Do I Have to Register My Emotional Support Animal?

No! ESA Registration is not required nor recognized by the law. Airlines and landlords will reject you and your animal if you present a registration card. The only way to qualify your pet as an emotional support animal is to get a letter from a licensed therapist. Registration sites will allow you to believe that you need to register your ESA, but this is not true.

What Do I Do With My ESA Letter?

Now that you have your ESA letter, you can now live and travel with your emotional support animal. The Air Carrier Access Act allows you to travel in-cabin with your ESA without having to pay additional fees. The Fair Housing Act allows you to live with your ESA in apartments and condos that normally do not allow animals.

If you want to fly with your ESA, you will have to submit your ESA letter to your airline. Some airlines will require your ESA letter and additional documents, that they provide. If your airline requires any additional documentation, your therapist from ESA Doctors will be able to assist you.

If you want to live with your emotional support animal, you must submit your letter to your landlord before or after you sign your lease. You are not required to notify your landlord of your ESA prior to signing your lease.

If you have questions about flying with an ESA or dealing with your landlord, you can find helpful articles below. If you are unsure about your airline’s emotional support animal policy, you can get the latest information here.

Complete the ESA questionnaire to qualify for your ESA:


Get the Help and Love you deserve.

Searching on your location....

Go to Top