Pets in College Dorms
Universities have the obligation to admit emotional support animals into school housing and dorms. The housing board must allow emotional support animals access to provide therapy for people through affection and companionship as a form of reasonable accommodation under the Fair Housing Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1974. […]